INTRODUCING… The Yoga Trapeze, the world’s #1 inversion yoga sling used by over 100,000 students in 81 countries and counting. While many of the yoga poses we do on the Yoga Trapeze look very similar to their mat-based counterparts, the dynamics are very unique. The Yoga Trapeze demands a great deal of upper body and core strength even with the most basic of movements such as getting in and out of the sling. It adds in the missing “pull” motion lacking in mat-based classes.
Benefits of Yoga Trapeze
- Spinal Traction: relieve back pain by naturally “hanging” upside down from your hips
- Core Strength: build functional core strength naturally in dozens of dynamic and fun postures
- Builds Grip Strength / Upper Body Strength: take care of your hands, wrist, elbows and shoulders through safe and challenging strength postures
- Flexibility: practice deep, passive backbends, splits, and hip openers in ways otherwise impossible to do on the mat.
- Posterior Chain Strength: your spine is largely supported by the muscles along the backside of your body, and using the Yoga Trapeze you can strengthen and balance these muscles
Yoga Trapeze Private Classes
- Single session (1 time) $80
- 4 classes $255
- 8 classes $480
- 12 classes $675
*All private lessons are 60 minutes and can be scheduled once a week.
PiYo is a fast paced workout that is a perfect combination of both yoga and pilates. By taking the best aspects of each, PiYo delivers a well-rounded workout that improves flexibility, endurance, and strength. These classes are conducted to the beats of exciting and rhythmic music to keep the body pumping. There is no experience needed for PiYo as all levels are welcome!
This is a dance fitness class designed to get you moving and shaking to the best dance music! Latin, Bollywood, Hip Hop, Swing, Tango, Flamenco & Bellydance! Beginner, Senior and NRG Classes offered! All levels and bodies welcome!
Dance Fitness Levels
All fitness classes are designed to push individuals based on their physical ability. That’s why I offer multiple levels of fitness dance classes to promote healthy workouts.
- Beginner – Low impact
- NRG – High Impact
- Senior – 55+
These nutrition sessions are designed to help individuals achieve fitness, health, and diet goals. Whether you want to gain, lose, or maintain weight, these nutrition sessions will give you the knowledge to accomplish it. By learning about carbs, proteins, and fats, you will be able to eat intentionally and control your diet with tact. These nutrition sessions also focus on food portions, consumption timing, supplements, and overall diet balance.